I was tagged for the Mystery Blogger Award by Books With Cassie! This is so fantastic! I am so excited about this. I have seen these around for so long now and I didn’t really know what it was all about. However, I am so happy to be nominated for this!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma to recognize “amazing blogs that haven’t been discovered” yet. How amazing is that???
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
- I love food!! I am actually pretty picky when it comes to food but I really love to eat haha! I think some of my fav meals would be mac and cheese, perogies, and tacos!
- I love to get my nails done! I’m really not much into “beauty stuff” but I NEED to have my nails done lol
- I have a kitty named Luna! She is about 9 months old and she is super cute but also quite violent 😂
What is your favorite thing about where you live (city, state or even country)?
I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada! I love love love living in Canada. I have traveled outside of Canada to the US and Europe. I have to say that while Canada might not be the most exciting, it is full of wonderful people and amazing nature.
My favourite thing about living in BC is the weather. The rest of Canada gets these horrid winters and HOT summers. BC is more mild. We get a tiny bit of snow in the winter and get a decently hot summer. I just like that we get 4 seasons and that winter isn’t -40 degrees like the rest of Canada 🤷♀️What do you think about the color yellow? *This is my weird question
What do you think about the color yellow? *This is my weird question
I think yellow is a fun color. It makes me happy. It reminds me of the sun and just bright happy days! SO I would say, I like the color yellow haha. ALTHOUGH, I rarely wear the color yellow because my skin tone does not go well with it and my hair is blonde so I feel it clashes 🤷♀️ Little side note there hahaha
What’s something positive that you hope comes out of this pandemic?
I hope that the world sees how badly we have been treating the Earth and sees that it is possible to change the direction we are going regarding climate change and whatnot. I have seen around the world that pollution is down and water is cleaner. I REALLY hope that world leaders stand up and make changes once the world goes back to normal so all the positive changes that occurred during the pandemic aren’t for nothing!
How do you fit blogging into your routine?
I get every other Monday off work because we do “flex” time. I spend most of those Mondays creating blog posts and schedule them to release. I find the only way to consistently have posts is to schedule them ahead of time! This mostly works for me. But it can be tricky!!
I like to browse the blog world during my down time and at night to keep up with what everyone is up to!!
Who is someone you would love to meet, dead or alive?
This is such a hard question!!! I feel like I have never really thought about this ever in my life haha so I do not have an immediate answer to this.
I am going to pick 1 person that is alive and 1 that is dead!
So, my alive choice would be Taylor Swift. I KNOW this is probably lame and many of you may have met her before. However, I’m taking this question as more like actually meet her and get to know her, not just say hello to. So, that is my answer haha.
My dead option would be either Walt Disney because I love Disneyland and I feel like he would be a cool person to meet and for him to see what his empire became! OR Robin Williams. I think he was so funny, I loved all the movies he was in. I also feel like he could share some major insight into life just everyday stuff that could be eye opening and helpful! – Probably not normal answers to this question but here we are 😂
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is some advice you would give to someone starting a blog?
- If you could time travel, when/where would you go?
- What is your all-time favourite book?
- WOULD YOU RATHER – Be covered in fur or covered in scales? (my weird/silly question)
Last thing – share a link to one of my best posts. Well, I’m not sure which post is my “best” but I did enjoy writing this one…. Middle Grade Books – What’s with the hype? so check that out out 😊
That is all for today everyone! As usual, thanks for stopping by!!