Hey friends 🙂
I am here with another super fun book tag that I just decided to do without being tagged!! Love everyone’s responses to this one and who doesn’t watch Netflix?!?! This is just the perfect tag I think! So here I go, check out my answers and let me know if you agree with any of them in the comments 🙂
I came across this tag on Reader Gal’s blog!!
1. Recently watched– The last book you finished
I recently finished 2 books!
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune
- The Lanterns Ember by Colleen Houck
2. Top Picks– A book/ books that have been recommended to you based on books you have previously read.
Goodreads recommended that I read Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson based on some books I read. So I ordered the first 2 of the series (since the 3rd was no out yet) and have just started reading it!! So far so good!!
3. Recently added- The Last book you bought.
Hmmmm…. I don’t remember the last book I bought. However, the last book I added to my shelf was from a giveaway! So that on was The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert!
4. Popular on Netflix- Books that everyone knows about ( 2 you’ve read and 2 you have no interest in reading)
2 popular books I have read:
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
I loved both of these books!! So worth the read in my opinion 🙂 I have written reviews on both of these ones, so check them out if you want!!
2 popular books I have not read and have no interest in reading:
- The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
5. Comedies- A funny book.
I don’t tend to read funny books… Not sure why, but I really don’t. The funniest books I have read recently would be Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlene.
Although, I anticipate Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling will be super funny!
6. Dramas- A character who is a drama queen/ king
The Girl of Hawthorn and Glass by Adan Jerreat-Poole!! I recently read this one which is why this is sticking out to me! There is one character in this book who is able to complain about any and all situations! He is always scared and freaking out about something lol so, that would be my pick!
7. Animated- A book with cartoons on the cover
I am going to use a Netgalley book I recently was approved for! It isn’t really cartoon but I would say its animated maybe?? I’m not sure haha.
8. Watch it again- A book/ book series that you want to re-read
I never ever reread! I have literally no desire to reread books!! However, if I had to reread something I would pick the Charlotte Holmes Series by Brittany Cavallaro!! Love this series so much, it was a blast to read so I could probably reread these if needed 🙂
9. Documentaries- A non-fiction book you’d recommend to everyone.
I haven’t read it yet and its been on my shelf for MONTHS!! But I would have to say Becoming by Michelle Obama! Like I said, I haven’t read it but it has amazing reviews and lets be real, who does love Michelle Obama?!?! I am Canadian and I think she is one of the best women out there so, I feel like its a safe book to recommend to people!
10. Action and adventure- An action packed book
I am currently reading The Dark Continent by Scott Reardon. This book is full of action and violence! So far it is go-go-go and does not look like it will be slowing down!
Thanks for checking out my tag!! I tag anyone who wants to participate 🙂