I’m not sure about you, but I LOVE me a good coffee! When I was in college I started my coffee addiction haha. I never ever liked it before then, but the long nights and tired mornings really made me into a coffee drinker. Now that I’m finished school I find myself drinking less coffee and usually something fancier like those yummy Starbucks lattes or something! Even as I am writing this I am finishing an iced vanilla latte from good old Starbucks! Gotta get my caffeine for the day 😂
Do you have a drink that is your go to when reading? I actually don’t eat or drink too much while I read because well, first off, I’m messy as hell…. and second, because I have to hold the book and therefore don’t have time for food or drinks! My struggle haha.
I found this book tag over at The Wordy Habitat and thought this was super fitting and would be fun! Please join in with this tag if you love coffee as much as I do!!
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans
Only because at this point if you have not read them you are probably feeling like me and saying “what’s the point?” The books are long, I’ve seen the movies, and I just feel like its soooooo overdue its just embarrassing at this point!
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year
We Met in December by Rosie Curtis
This book only came out in November 2019 but was SO popular over Christmas and I can only imagine this was be popular again when winter/Christmas comes around this year!
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favourite children’s book?
Anything by Robert Munsch is the best!
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish
The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
I loved this book from start to end. There were twists and turns that keep you on your toes! I got a little freaked out if I was reading at night haha. Great book!
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere
Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shutout
Queen of Sword by Jerry Lambert
This is a historical fiction that looks super good and has wonderful reviews 🙂
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from
The Girl of Hawthorn and Glass by Adan Jerreat-Poole
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying
Charlotte Holmes series by Brittany Cavallaro
This series was everything you needed mixed in with poor decisions and relationship turmoil but is just such a great and satisfying story!
I’d love to see your answers 🙂